Subject: Re: m6 macro
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 22:26:11 +0200

> I'm not about to switch cameras to any other brand. Because I really see
no
> alternatives. And the M6 fits my bill perfectly (except I'd like to be
able
> to take macro shots ..whine whine). I'll live with what it and I can do.
> Bob

The hard way is to get a Visoflex with a 65 mm Elmar, and the easy and
cheap way is to get an old Nikon body with a 55/2,8 macro lens. The Nikkor
55/2,8 is very good, better than the AF 60/2,8 at normal distance settings.
I have used both types of Visoflexes, as my wifes hobby is gardening. But
the world of SLR macro is so much easier.
Regards, Hans
Mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se
Home: http://www.komvux.mark.se/hp635.htm