Subject: Re: Lost Leica (was Thugs are Stupid)
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 09:29:22 -0600 (MDT)

>Hi LUGgers,
>
>>If there was no market for stolen equipment, then the number
>>of thefts would go way down.

Nahhh. I've had my Leicas taken from me, and it would not have mattered if
they had been Rikoh KR-10's with Kmart "Focal" glass. Cameras are high on
the list of fenceable (sp?) goods, regardless of the brand. Muggers are not
picky.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds are no longer available
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm