Subject: Re: LUG images on the Net
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 31 Jul 97 11:49:59 EDT

Alex Hurst wrote:

<<<First and last step would be for everyone who wants to be on the list to
email me privately with their URLs, which I'll then cut and paste into a
summary.

Please don't do it yet. First I want to know whether people consider it
worthwhile.>>>>>>>

g'day Alex,

I think that is a very fine offer and with it compiled I'm sure many would be
inclined to look at the pages.

When your ready let the folks know and I'm sure we'll all comply with the
request and offer.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant