Subject: Re: LUG images on the Net
From: John Servais <jservais@nas.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 97 08:35:41 -0700

On 7/31/97 7:36 AM, Alex Hurst, corkflor@iol.ie wrote:

>If it's considered by the group to be a useful exercise, I would be
>delighted to compile a list and post it on the LUG.

It would be wonderful.  It would add to the value of this list.  Perhaps
the list itself could be put on a web site and updated occasionally.  A
short notice to the list could inform us of new web sites added to the
list.

Such a list should also encourage more of us to put up some of our
favorite images on our web sites.

Great idea.

John Servais
jservais@nwhouse.com