Subject: LUG images on the Net
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:36:01 +0100

It was pretty obvious from the delighted reaction of some LUGnuts to Tina's
site (very impressive, Tina) that not all of us are aware of who within the
Group currently publishes images on the Net.

If it's considered by the group to be a useful exercise, I would be
delighted to compile a list and post it on the LUG.

First and last step would be for everyone who wants to be on the list to
email me privately with their URLs, which I'll then cut and paste into a
summary.

Please don't do it yet. First I want to know whether people consider it
worthwhile.

Comments anyone?

Slan

Alex