Subject: Re: R8 motor-winder available !?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 31 Jul 97 14:17:35 EDT

Pascal wrote:

<<<<<Has anyone already seen the motor-winder in a shop?>>>

Hi Pascal,

The winders might be available late this year regardless of what it says in the
brochure and the motors will not be anywhere until some time between
_______January to June 98!________ And there isn't any locked down for sure
thing that it will be even then! :(

They both sound good in print, but like a smart talking photographer who talks a
"good picture" the proof is when we see it as a photograph, or I have my motor
attached to my R8! :)

ted