Subject: M6 Titanium: want to exchange for black
From: Alistair_Stewart_at_LC4001@ccmailgw.mcgawpark.baxter.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:24:20 -0500

- --IMA.Boundary.058092078

     Hello fellow LUGNUTS

     I have 3 M6's, also an M4-P (really, this is my favourite).

     The newest of my M6's is titanium...and I don't like the attention
     that the finish and (mock?) leather brings.

     Several times recently whilst shooting, I've had people comment on the
     titanium body. I've never had anyone say anything about my black (all
     inscriptions removed with acetone, leitz/leica logo taped over, etc)
     bodies.

     I could tape up the titanium body...but I'd rather just change it for
     a black one. It is only a few months old, mint, (#218XXXX).

     Does anyone have a late (# >200XXXX) black M6 that they'd like to
     'upgrade' to a titanium body, or want to trade a mint(ish) M4-P + cash
     for my M6 Titanium?

     If you shoot such that the finish is irrelevant it is a very handsome
     machine...

     If you're interested, please email me : stewara@baxter.com
     You can also phone me : 847 940 6285 (day or night)

     I'm currently working on a self-assignment about the gentrification of
     parts of Chicago (You can see crack dealers/houses and homeless on the
     same block as wealthy yuppies with Ford Explorers).

     Best of light (or, for Noctilux Ted, darkness),

     Alistair.

     btw, for those who want to start flaming me because I'm sending what
     is essentially a 'for sale' message, please feel free, but be advised
     that I won't be responding to you.
- --IMA.Boundary.058092078