Subject: Re: Opinions on cases
From: Iain Bryson <ieb1y@udcf.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:16:57 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I use a soft leather case from an Olympus OM-1 on my Leica M6.  This is a
one-piece black leather case with two press-studs on the back for fastening.
I use it with either the 35mm or 50mm Summicron.  It makes the camera look
very anonymous, and can be removed and scrunched up into a jacket pocket
very quickly.

It offers minor protection from the elements and the odd minor bump.

Iain

P.S. Didn't there used to be a case for the Leica M5 which folded flat?