Subject: Re: Pellicle mirros
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 18:09:20 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 28.07.97  15:29:51, schreiben Sie:

<< My idea is that someone should build a camera where the mirror is in fact
 prism which gains its reflectivity from a silvered layer which is made of
some
 kind of LCD. >>

I remember an article in Color Foto 1982 or so. Two students had made a lot
of basic work to invent a solid state LCD shutter. They were supported by
Leitz (who has bought their patents, I suppose)

From what I know about LCD, I think they are too slow to act as an exact
shutter.

Frank