Subject: Re: official list rules <off topic> push del if not interested.
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 18:09:35 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 27.07.97  16:36:42, schreiben Sie:

<< O weh, now the floodgates will open: not only Contax, but all those Leica
 clones from Akarette,  Canon IV, Steinheil Casca, Leotax, Lordomat,  Nicca,
 Nikon S, Reid to Zorki will qualify as well; our mailboxes shall run over.
 -otto-

Well, Otto, you forgot to mention my FED 5B, made out of real kalashnikov gun
steel and truly a gem in my collection <g>

Frank