Subject: Re: Light through the R viewfinder
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 18:08:14 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 28.07.97  01:01:34, schreiben Sie:

<< I puzzled over this, too, until I thought of the case of TTL flash,
 where it could conceivably make a difference. >>

Sorry, but this is no solution either: TTL flash metering takes place in the
very moment of the exposure when the mirror is up and the shutter is open. I
always wondered why Leica left the ocular curtain in the R6/R6.2. Until I
learn a better reason, I suppose it is mainly of economic reasons.

Frank