Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:35:26 -0700

On 24 Jul 97,  Kent  Smith wrote:

> Roger,
>
> You've been reading the swimsuit issue again, haven't you!

Yep, Kent, and I think Ted has been also. That would explain his
fluttering heart and the resultant less than acceptably sharp pictures
from the zoom lens. Bet that there is a correlation between his
immediately previous activity and the use of that lens.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

             EQUALITY:
   Prosperity or egalitarianism--you have to choose.
      I favor freedom--you never achieve real equality anyway;
      you simply sacrifice prosperity for an illusion.
               -- Mario Vargas Llosa