Subject: Re: Back from travelling
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Jul 97 00:28:46 EDT

Oddmund wrote:

<<I was in Northern Norway, photographing whalers.>>>>

Hi Oddmund,

I was beginning to wonder it you did the Moby Dick--Captain Ahab thing and a
whale had swallowed you whole, Leice and all! :)

Glad your back safe. No photographer who has your kind of will to go where few
go, certainly under the conditions you do and not come back safe. It sounds like
a very tough grind from the whaling, through Africa and back, particularly doing
a trip like that alone. Gotta hand it to you with great admiration for the
fortitude and strength to go through it all.

If I were younger I could hack it and have on a few occaisions, but my tired old
aching back needs the comfort and motivation of a hot shower in the morning. :)

Look forward to the book comments when you have time. :)

Looking forward to some of your tales of the travelling photographer.

ted