Subject: Re: Dealer Recommendations
From: jsaravia@zeus.uniandes.edu.co
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:39:55 +0500

At 08:55 PM 23/07/1997 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,=20
>
>Does anyone in the group have any feedback to offer on either Wall Street
>Camera in New York or Le Camera in New Jersey as far as used leica gear.=20
>Being a west coaster I'd appreciate any advice you could offer.

I have purchased some lenses and  a Rollei 35 from Wall St., I had no
problems, talk to Elliot Kurland, I haven=B4t done a mail purchase from Wall
St.. I purchased a new Leica M6 by Mail from B&H NY, fast service, no
problems, B&H has a separate used department, this the B&H web page:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Wall St. may have lower prices than B&H for some items, you must call them
and ask. This is the Wall St. web page, they have a used cameras data base
in there.

http://www.wall-street-camera.com/

Jorge Saravia