Subject: Re: 35/2.0 R etc
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 13:37:33 CDT

LUGGers,

Two questions:

	(1) Does anyone out there have experience with the 35/2.0 R
lens??? How 	good is it etc.

	(2) Does anyone know whether the rumor  is true about Kodak
coming out 	with a Kodachrome 100 film?

My eye problem (ie, ability to focus the R8 with my right eye etc) has
been fixed.  The glasses have been fitted with the lens with  my old
correction for the right eye. That did it.  Everything is sharp again and
I can focus with my right eye just fine.

Will get back first slides from the R8 later today and will report.  BTW
I just received my issue of the "Viewfinder" and it has a review of the
R8.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK

Richard Hemingway