Subject: R8 - first slides
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:01:18 CDT

LUGGers

Just got back first slides with the R8 and Kodachrome 64.  Good exposures
and the mirror lock up works like I posted.  First push on shutter button
- - up goes the mirror and stores the exposure, second puch and pic is
taken.  I could tell the difference.  The first few slides were out of
focus, 50mm at 2.0 - low light, due to focusing problem with glasses.
Rest of roll quite sharp with the 24/2.8 and 90/2.8.  (50 was a loaner
and will try mine that just came today.

BTW got a roll of Kodachrome 25 back that I took with my M6 and 35 ASPH -
WOW -sharp, sharp, sharp  I had forgotten how good k25 was.  I am loading
a roll in the R8 and with my glasses I expect great things on this roll.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK