Subject: Re: Broke Down & Bought a Leicaflex SL
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Jul 97 09:45:34 EDT

Bill wrote:

<<<I tell my wife that she has to pay for a new Leica or pay a psychiatrist take
your pick.  It seems to work pretty well.>>>>

Good one Bill,

Unfortunately it wouldn't work with my wife, as she says there isn't a person in
the world who could help me.  Besides she'd consider it wasted money and I still
go get the camera.  Quietly of course.

I did hear of a fellow who whenever he bought new equipment he always unpacked
it outside the house and left the packaging in the trunk of the car. It always
looked like he had the gear until one day his wife opened the trunk before he
got rid of all the boxes! :)

Wham! Bam! He'll never forget that enlightening experience. :) He thought for a
moment it would have been better she found out he had a girl friend on the side!
:)

ted