Subject: Re: Broke Down & Bought a Leicaflex SL
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Jul 97 09:45:35 EDT

Chip wrote:

<<<<Careful for the 2X R converter which won't work(mine didn't seem to happy
with the R8 either, gave false f stop?)and the 90 mm2.8. >>>>>>

Hi Chip,

I noticed that same thing on mine (R8), but never paid it any attention simply
because most of the time I'm using the 2X I'm working close to wide open and as
long as the exposure of the film looks good, I haven't bothered finding out why.

I'll see if I can get an answer, but I imagine it is some kind of contact thing.

ted