Subject: Re[2]: Insurance Question
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 97 07:28:51 PST

     Hi,

      How do you prove that your gear has been lost or stolen when you
     claim to the insurance company?

     Regards,
     David

Subject: Re: Insurance Question
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at Internetmail
Date:    7/16/97 8:22 PM

Richard,

>Do others have camera insurance so lost or stolen gear can be
>replaced?

I have a personal property rider on my State Farm home owners policy.  At
least I did have - when I make the next change that may throw me off.  I
just got the bill for the last additions and deletions.

It is replacement value and with no deductable. I don't recall the rate.

Outside of the pros - I am also wondering if there is a company that
specializes in insurance on camera equipment.   There are several in the
ham radio field - although they don't cover antennas and towers.

Dick