Subject: Re: R Lens Choices
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 97 08:10:15 PST

     Hi,

      I once had 50/1.4 for my M bodies.  I have never been satisfied with
     the results of it compared with those of 50/2 Summicron.  I do not
     recall what exactly was dissatisfying me but it was not up to the
     Summicron.
      When it comes to the 100/2.8 APO, I will definitely recommend it.  I
     have not been able to find no better lens than that so far.

     Regards,
     David