Subject: FREE READING FROM PROVEN PSYCHIC!
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 16:15:05 -0600 (MDT)

Gotcha!

Fuji is here in my town. The guy who started that shop sold it, at what he
felt was the top of the Leica market. The top, you say? Yes. Take notice of
the prices lately on used M's - they are getting soft. Another indicator is
the ad that Fuji runs every month in SB. They went from a full page ad to
the current half page ad. Maybe the spread is getting a bit thin as
everybody and his brother has sold into the demand for the quiet little
cameras. When things start to recede, operators such as Fuji pull in their
horns, and cut costs. Also, you'll notice that their focus is not on Leica
as it has been for so long.

Having been around the block a few times, I'd have to assert that this
bubble is over. It happened to Ferrari, to rare coins, to "pop-art", and now
I believe our beloved marque is about to dip a bit in price.

I could be wrong, but the numbers rarely are wrong. The marketplace will tell.

Now, for $3.99 minute I can tell you everything you want to know about your
future! Call 1-900-,/8^|