Subject: Re: FREE READING FROM PROVEN PSYCHIC!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Jul 97 00:05:29 EDT

ben Holmes wrote:

<<<Now, for $3.99 minute I can tell you everything you want to know about your
future! Call 1-900-,/8^|>>>>>

Ben you been messin with those Mars people and other aliens again?

I told you they'd get you sooner or later and now look at you, tellin
fortunes.!:) Hell here you were on the way to becoming one of the world's
greatest image makers and now you fallen to the wicked ways of reading tea
cups,cards and the warts on Mars rocks. What a pity and you was such a brilliant
visionary until you started messin' with those outer space folks landing there
in sunny Oklahoma corn fields. :)

OK Ben take two asprin and call me in the mornin and I'll call on my Russian
medical training degree to give you TLC.(tea cups and little care)  :) And help
you through this time warp of telepathetic martian fortune mumbo jumbo.

ted , the telepathic MD. ! :)