Subject: Re: 21 f/4 Super Augulon questions
From: "Kent Smith" <unipac@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:45:07 -0700

Thanks for all the feedback on the 21 f/4 SA.

I'm a user, not a collector, so a good Russian lens may be the best bet,
especially considering the amount of use it will get.  One other lens I
have come across is a Japanese 21 f/2.8 which seems to be marketed under
various names.  So far I have gotten mixed feedback on this lens which is
not especially encouraging.

BTW, LTM stands for Leica Thread Mount, at least this is my understanding

Thanks,

Kent Smith
unipac@teleport.com