Subject: Re: 21 f/4 Super Augulon questions
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 08:07:56 -0400

I recently purchased a SA in M mount which I converted for use on my screw
mount cameras. My initial use of the lens shows results which, while not as
good as the f3.4 version, are quite good, if not used wide open. The only
real drawback is its vignetting. This must be taken into consideration when
composing the picture when shooting chrome, or fixed in the darkroom for
prints.

Has anyone seen an M mount of this lens which did NOT have the m adapter
construction?

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>