Subject: Titanium Leica M6
From: Ray Yuen <ryuen@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 22:38:38 -0400

Thanks for all the responses that have shown me the light. Now the hard
decision, silver or black body? I'm leaning towards the silver, because
of the classic look to it.

Looking through the M6 brochure, it seems like the silver lenses weigh
more than the black counterparts. Does that mean that the silver lenses
have more brass and are therefore more durable and better constructed?
Does anyone have an opinion on this lens matter?

Thanks again,
- -Ray