Subject: Titanium Leica M6
From: Ray Yuen <ryuen@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 07:42:31 -0400

Hi,

Is the titanium finished M6 worth the extra $500? Does the finish really
provide enough scratch and wear resistance to warrant the extra price? I
also noticed that the titanium body has a 0.8mm brass top plate rather
than the normal die-cast zinc. Does this make a big difference?

Since the rebate of $500 is so enticing, I'm finally able to afford a
brand new Leica M-series camera. The only question is do I want to
starve myself for an extra month just for the extra titanium finish.

Thanks,
- -Ray