Subject: Re: R8, first impressions of an amateur
From: Harrison McClary <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 11:48:26 -0500

I have heard this in other circumstances also.  When covering some news
thing in Atlanta we were told to shoot  available light only.  The AP
shooter pulls out a strobe and starts shooting.  We told him about their
request we shoot availabel light ony and his response was much the same: "It
(the strobe) is in my pocket therefore it is availabel."

I guess he stole the ine from Gene Smith.

Needless to say we all stobed.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto