Subject: Off-Topic: ZEISS IKON NETTAR
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 07:48:13 -0400

At 03:38 PM 7/1/97 +1000, Rob Garbutt wrote:
>I am currently in love with a Zeiss-Ikon Nettar with a f/6.3 Novar lens.
>And just to get my money's worth does anyone know somewhere (eg a more
>appropriate website)  I can find out more about these cameras?

If it's a Postwar camera, you can find further information in that
stimulating work, Barringer and (ah-HEM!) Small, THE ZEISS COMPENDIUM,
Hove, 1995.  Or join the Zeiss Ikon Collectors Group, another E-mail
mailing list much like the LUG.

And, of course, if it's a Prewar camera, you need to buy my Ikonta C, also
with that fiery speed-demon, the f/6.3 Novar, in order to further your
collection ...

Mercenarily yours,

Marc

Marc James Small