Subject: Re: SEA MOSS KILLS FILM, or at least it might
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 24.06.97  14:56:20, schreiben Sie:

<< With lower film sales, you also have lower film development budgets and
 less film choices. >>

No pun intended, but who of this user group might be affected by limited film
choice? Sometimes I get the impression that you have to present a very good
excuse here if you put something different than Kodachrome or Black&White in
your camera. I usually use major brand 100 ISO slide film in my Leica (mostly
Kodak Elite or Fuji Sensia), and I doubt if the availability of such a
material will be affected by chip cameras. "Everyday use" today means use of
color negative film (indeed, in the US I hardly ever saw any slide fim at a
drug store or a supermarket), so the slide film market will not be affected
by this, I think.

I personally would love to have a really good, really cheap chip camera
besides my Leica.

Frank