Subject: Re: Steinheil Munchen 85mm
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 97 08:38:43 PST

     Hi Tom,

      Not too long ago, I got one as part of the Canon rangefinder deal
     with Komura 2X multiplier and 2X finder.  I was asking the same
     question before I completed the deal as you are now, with no valuable
     answer.  I went ahead and test the lens myself.  Genereally, it was
     considered a dog.  It was pretty good to me though.  Maybe I really
     underrated it before I tested it because I just heard a lot of
     negative things.  So it depends on how much you are paying for it.  I
     noticed that Woodmere camera has one for a little over $300.00.  I
     hope this helps at all.

     Regards,
     David