Subject: Re[2]: Incident meter Q's
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 97 07:51:43 PST

     Hi,

      I just received my L-308BII yesterday.  What is the difference
     between L-308B and L-308BII?  What is lumidisk for?  At a glance the
     display LCD is rather small and cluttered compared with Gossen or
     Minolta.  But it is smaller than these guys.  For your info, I bought
     it from B&H for $199.95.  They just increased the price to $239.95 for
     some reason.  Actually they significantly increased the prices of all
     Sekonics.

     Thanks,
     David