Subject: Re: Need Camera Bag Help
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:58:09 -0500

At 10:30 PM 6/16/97 -0400, Richard Clompus wrote:

>When I was attending a camera clinic in Bry Mawr this past weekend, I got
>to see a cordura fabric camera bag a fellow had bought while in France.  No
>brand name was on it.  It was perfect for a single M6 body and three
>lenses.  Thr bag was oriented vertically and had two tubes on either side
>that housed one lens each.  The center housed one lens and the M6 could be
>put face down held just over the center lens.  The front pocket held film
>and a small flash.  It even had a small handle on the top cover to lift it
>and a shoulder strap to carry it with you.  I am sure it retailed for $100
>or less and had no markings on it.  Perhaps there is a French camera shop
>that had them made just for M systems.  I'd buy one or two in a minute.

Richard,

I have a small Lowepro bag that almost exactly matches your description.
The vertically oriented compartments are separated by padded partitions
attached by velcro.  Otherwise it is exactly as you describe.  I have
carried my CLE outfit (with four lenses, using back-to-back coupling rings)
for ten years.  I can't imagine a better bag for my purposes.  Sorry, I
don't remember the model designation.

Chuck
Chuck Warman
cwarman@wf.net    (Wichita Falls, TX)