Subject: CLE / Leica M F/S
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 15:43:44 -0500

I=92ve decided to go the Leica R8 route.  To finance it, I=92ll have to s=
ell my
CLE outfit (plus two of my children).  The following paragraph is the tex=
of my ad that will run in the 6/97 Shutterbug (except for price, which wi=
ll
be less to LUGer=92s).  For now, it=92s a package deal only, except for,
possibly, the 50 Summicron & BL finder.  And yes, the 28 Elmarit is an M,
and, yes, with hood in place, it does obscure the lower right corner of t=
he
CLE viewfinder image. Also, at the moment I can=92t find the soft case
mentioned in the ad:

MINOLTA CLE (one-owner), Exc+, handgrip, soft case;  28mm Elmarit-M
3154xxx, Mint-; 40mm Summicron-C, Mint-; 50mm rigid Summicron-M 2036xxx,
Exc w/ Leitz 50 BL finder, Mint-; 90mm Elmar-C, Mint-; Auto-CLE flash,
case, Exc.  All boxes (except for 50 lens & finder), some cards. Hoods,
Leitz or B+W UV filters, caps for all lenses.  Package only, $xxxx.  15DR=
P.=20

Please send inquiries to me, not to the list. =20

TIA,

Chuck
Chuck Warman    =20
cwarman@wf.net    (Wichita Falls, TX)
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
                                 ----Emily Dickinson
=20