Subject: Need Camera Bag Help
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:30:09 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

When I was attending a camera clinic in Bry Mawr this past weekend, I got
to see a cordura fabric camera bag a fellow had bought while in France.  No
brand name was on it.  It was perfect for a single M6 body and three
lenses.  Thr bag was oriented vertically and had two tubes on either side
that housed one lens each.  The center housed one lens and the M6 could be
put face down held just over the center lens.  The front pocket held film
and a small flash.  It even had a small handle on the top cover to lift it
and a shoulder strap to carry it with you.  I am sure it retailed for $100
or less and had no markings on it.  Perhaps there is a French camera shop
that had them made just for M systems.  I'd buy one or two in a minute.

I have never seen a more efficient way to carry three lenses a body with
lens and film and flash.

Anyone out there know of such a bag available in the U.S.?

I have Fogg bags, Billingham bags, a Lowepro bag and a bunch of Domke bags
- - but nothing worked with a small M outfit like this one did.

Anyone out there hear of such a bag?

TIA

Richard Clompus, OD