Subject: Re: To beat or not to beat?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Jun 97 11:28:21 EDT

Adi wrote:

<<One night when I was in my room reading, my father popped in and told me in a
whisper to come out and bring my M3 and lens along. I wondered what the secrecy
was about, but I went anyway. I followed him to the car, after which he drove me
to a nearby place to have dinner. During the car ride, I was asking him why he
was so hush hush about everything. Upon arrival, he told me to go to the boot
and open the brief-case in there. I did... you know what was inside. A spanking
new titanium M6 in it's box. I was stunned.>>>>>

Adi,

Some fathers are the best friend a fella can have. Actually makes a nice
Father's Day story in reverse! :)

Lucky you should have such a wonderful dad.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant