Subject: Re: R8 Construction
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Jun 97 17:30:05 EDT

Ben Holmes wrote (somewhat tongue i cheek) :)

<<<Kodak, maybe, BUT they were built in China in a factory that was once used to
make pirate Win '95 CD-ROMs. This is a proven fact, though hardly published.>>>>

Ben,

I don't believe it was CD roms. I thunk it was malfunctioning side winder
missles for the Iranian military.:) And that stories not well known. :)

ted