Subject: Leica M flash
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 13:05:23 +0200

Hi Luggers

I know it's probably been covered before in this forum, but I'm looking for
suggestions on a small, reasonably powerful shoe-mount flash for doing
fill-in work with my M's. It would be nice if the head could tilt as well.
I have tried a number of options but find that they all make the camera
very top-heavy. Any suggestions or notes on what you are using and how you
find it would be much appreciated. Thanks...

Harold

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!