Subject: Re: Multiple bodies
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 May 97 12:32:45 EDT

Lucien wrote:

<<When I'm travelling for vacation, with a bag full of : 1 reflex + 3 lenses +
extender+ 1 Leica M + 2 lenses + 1 flash + a small tripod + a ball & socket head
+ filters + films + binoculars + etc.. I always swear every day that it is the
last time and that the next time I will only take 1 camera and 1 lens because
I'm tired , It's hot and I feel stupid and anyhow I always use the same lens and
I don't dare to leave something in my room etc...>>>>>>>

Beautiful Lucien! :)

And that is what happens when you have more than one body and one lens. Been
there, done that! and made the promise to myself so many times I can't begin to
remember how many times! :)  Never again!

One camera, one body!  Well maybe just in case...............and you know the
rest of the story!

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant