Subject: Dupes from colour negatives
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 07:52:12 +0500

Greetings all,

	I just went through my issues of Leica Fotografie International and in
issue 6/96 there is an interesting article on shooting with colour negs.
The article is by Luis Castaneda, who apparently submits around 10,000
images yearly to The Image Bank.  According to the article he has made the
switch to colour negatives.  I have seen colour prints of his made from
negatives instead of transparencies and they are very good.  Although my
favourite is still b&w, this colour neg idea for some commercial work might
be worth looking into.

	Has anyone had any experience in scanning colour negatives?

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal