Subject: Dupes from colour negs
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 17:32:36 +0500

At 08:45 PM 97-05-28 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
>And with the duping quality for slides from colour negs these days, you can
>almost work exclusively on neg film and have beautiful slides made that look
>like original shot transparency material.
>
>ted
>Victoria, Canada
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Hello Ted,

	Please tell me more about having slides made from colour negs.  I have
always shot chromes when I thought that the finished work would be used for
publication.  I can certainly see the advantages of working with colour
negs especially these days as most of the research and development seems to
be in that area.  Where do you get the duping done and is the quality as
good as an original transparency?

	We really do need to get together this summer.  My tickets are all booked
and we are looking forward to a holiday out of here.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal