Subject: Re: Backpack Lowepro (omni sport)
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 10:01:30 -0400

Harold wrote:

<I went and looked at the OMNI SPORT at the Lowepro page. Please can you
<tell me, does it just have the waistbelt or does it have a strap as well=
=2E
<was wondering how well it sits if it does not have a strap as it seems t=
<be a slightly odd shape for a waistbelt bag?

There is a strap as well. It is possible to open it from the top
but then you have access only to one camera,
or on the side (who become the top when the bag is horizontal)
and then you can access to all your materiel
(but you better open the waistbelt for that).
It maybe look difficult when you reed it,
but it is much more convenient than a backpack for a light and complete
outfit.

The ORION bag seems better on catalog (shape), but when you use it,
you discover that the weight is to far from the body.

With the OMNI SPORT the weight is closer
and you still have room for 2 cameras and several lens.
(Don't try to put a F5 or a R8 with winder !!)

Lucien,
BELGIUM