Subject: Re: Tele-Elmarit 180 2.8 Advise
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 May 97 02:09:50 EDT

Jamie Drouin wrote:

<<<The only time I get an under/over exposed negative is
when I don't remain true to the camera's 'decision'.  I've learned my
lesson ;-)>>>>>>

<<In fact, these arrows change intensity at the most subtle change in light,
allowing the user to actually 'feel' quarter-stop differences in exposure>>>>>

For what it's worth, I completely agree with Jamie's comments and I'm an M6 user
of three of them and have been since '85 and the meter has never failed me as I
pressed the little picture taking button when the little red arrows showed to
press now! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant