Subject: Re:Tele-Elmarit 180 2.8 Advise
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 04:35:38 -0400

Arnold wrote

<I own one of these lens, I used it a couple of times on a Viso. I have
just
<started thinking about trading it for somethhing else. I have very littl=
in
<it as I was given it a few years ago by a friend. I would like opinions =
on
<this lens, as to quality, and do you think I should just hold it.

Arnold,

If you really own a Tele-Elmarit 180 2.8 made for the Visoflex in 1965 at=

approx 250 copies,
you are really lucky !!

Value for your information, if EXC ++++ =3D around 2.000 $

I don't know where you live, but I will be very happy to have a look at i=
t.

Lucien
Belgium

(I will go to Atlanta, mid June and California / Colorado in August.)