Subject: Re: Multiple bodies
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 May 97 20:45:54 EDT

 Paul Schliesser wrote:

<<<Somebody in the LUG mentioned always using a chrome body for chromes and a
black body for BW, to make it a no-brainer to remember which is which.>>>>>>>

Hi Paul,

That's a smart idea! :) There have been a few times when things were jumping
like crazy and working with B&W and ektachrome that it would have been very
helpful to grab the "colour" of the camera for film identification than looking
to see which one had the colour code.

If I have an assignment where I need both types of film, rarely these days, I
use films of the same ASA/ISO, then you don't have to worry about changing
shutter speeds or apetures if you have to switch a lens back and forth, body to
body.

And with the duping quality for slides from colour negs these days, you can
almost work exclusively on neg film and have beautiful slides made that look
like original shot transparency material.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant