Subject: Re: photographing accidents.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 24 May 97 09:41:43 EDT

Hal wrote:

<<<The only thing i could think of is that the insurrance company might buy
them.  They could always supena them though.>>>>>

The shooter could have been taking them to sell the the local newspaper as that
occurs quite often particularly if it is a real good crash and burn scene.

As far as selling to the insurance companies that occurs and is bought by the
injured parties insurance company for evidence in claims.

As far as subpena, I don't know about the law, but I don't think that might
happen unless it is by the police rather than the insurance company. Besides an
insurance company would probably pay for them.  And if they didn't wish to pay
for them and were going to do some dumb thing like get them with out paying for
them, it is amazing how quickly they were spoiled in processing! :)

ted