Subject: Re: Mini-Zoom
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 09:38:00 -0700

>I'm anxious to hear your impressions of this camera as I have been
>concidering buying a compact-35, and the Mini-Zoom was on the list.

I owned a Mini-Zoom for about six months. It took REALLY sharp and properly
exposed photographs. The problem I had is the viewfinder diopter is totally
wrong for me. I could not focus on the viewfinder image. I showed this to
the manager of the store where I bought it, he had the same problem. We
looked at their entire stock and they were all the same. They took the
camera back and I had to get something else. I got a Yashica T4, which is
not a zoom, but is very sharp and the meter works great for transparencies.

Jim