Subject: Re: Leica C2 Zoom
From: TGCOM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 10:50:30 -0400 (EDT)

My wife had a AF-C1 which she loved but it was stolen, I replaced it with a
C2 Zoom, which she hated. Its auto focal length feature was extremely
annoying, it can be turned off easily enough though, if you have 3 hands with
6 fingers on each. It took nice photos for a point and shoot though. We
recently traded it for a C1 and a couple rolls of film.

Give me my M6 any time.

Peter
TGCOM@aol.com