Subject: Re: Leica in the Movies
From: TGCOM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:25:26 -0400 (EDT)

Last evening I watched the movie Das Boot and the Naval correspondent on
board used what I would assume was a IIIc.

>Hmmm....I wonder how much Leica paid Disney for this.

Maybe Disney is contemplating a takeover of Leica.
Wouldn't it be nice to see a Mickey or Donald M6, built right here in the
good ol USA, utilizing a nice environmentally sound recyclable plastic body
and lenses, but sold at the same price to maximize profit and maintain
exclusivity!!!!

Peter