Subject: Re: M6 metering
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:13:19 -0700

Great fun isn't it, Ian? Getting back to making more judgements
before tripping the shutter is a good exercise for anyone.

I got to where I felt pretty smug about making the necessary
adjustments for the metering in the M6 and the R6.2, but am now
having a ball with a Rollei 35 (just acquired). Its window is as
broad as a barn door, so it only gets you into the ball park. The
rest is up to you.

Aside to Godfrey: You're right! This little 3.5 Tessar is a gem! What
pleasant renditions and sharpness.

Keep your stuff coming, Ian. You're like watching a travel channel on
the TV for many of us. (Me, at least!)
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com
         Thought for the day:
    Book (n): a utensil used to pass time while waiting
    for the TV repairman.