Subject: Re: M6 metering
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 May 97 22:18:40 EDT

Jeff wrote:

<<<Thoughts on the appropriateness of using a small camera like a big one are
welcomed.>>>>>>

Jeff me old son, :)

I think you got one of them technie things gettin in the road of yer picture
takin! :)  you know, them zome things and skies and grass.:)

Best way I find with the 3 M6's I use is look through that little window on the
left side at the back and when them two little red things, look like indian
arrow heads, come on real bright lookin, press that little chrme button with the
hole in it on top and the damendest thing happens. I get properly exposed
transparencies and negatives. :)

Works indoor and out doors, damdest thing I've ever seen. No fuss, no muss, no
numbers and all those other technical things to clutter yer mind me boy.

Picture taking with them ther machines is as easy as falling off a rolling log
in water. :) and the picturs always turn out real nice. Been doin it that way
since I got them black boxes with the glass thing on the front and the little
window to look through on the back. :)

remeber the important part: it's them two little bright red arrows that turn on
when everythin is ready to go, that's the secret to Leica photography with them
M6'ers.:)  Have a good shoot!

ted Victoria, Canada
http://islandnet.com/~tedgrant